Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NaPoWriMo is gearing up.

Of course, every month is National Poetry Month here at I'll Show You Mine, but April is NATIONAL National Poetry Month, and Reen will be gearing up her NaPoWriMo Project in which all are invited to participate.

This year I will join her in writing two poems a day for the month of March. I will also join her in writing poems with a (loosely) common theme. I think I will write one poem in the morning and one poem at night, and I think they will be somewhat narrative and semi-autobiographical.

As I did last year, I will post poems for non-blogging poets who'd like to participate. Just send them to shaferhall a la gmail. And we're as fast and loose in this pursuit as in all others, so don't worry if you have to start late or can't quite write every day. Maureen'll still love you.

1 comment:

shanna said...

i am also going to try to work on some themed series. i have prepped and stretched. not blogging till then to save my strength!